Mcoplus 1/8000s High Speed Sync Flash MT600N for Nikon
1. The set-top i-TTL flash: Install it on the Nikon camera to achieve automatic flash photography.
2. Optical signal SLAVE functions: Wireless remote M mode flash (optical pulse).
3. Autofocus auxiliary functions.
4. Automatic zoom function, flash zoom position can be back and forth with the change of the focal length of the lens.
5. Supporting FX/DX camera frame suitable for switching.
- Automatic flash: Set the flash to i-TTL mode, can fully automatic flash photography.
- Light trigger slave unit (optical pulse): Press button, set the MT600N to SLAVE, there are three choice SLAVE Nikon/ SLAVE S1/ SLAVE S2.
- The set-top flash: Press [MODE], switch to i-TTL, M, RPT mode, the installed camera can be triggered flash.
- High-speed sync: Form the camera menu, set the auto FP icon turn to “on”, after set the auto FP, your camera can use any shutter speed.
- Auto Zoom: Set A zoom, flash zoom position can be back and forth with the change of the focal length of the lens (20 – 200 mm).
- MT600N flash as a set-top use, comprehensive support i-TTL function, As off-camera used, only support wireless manual mode flash, but no TTL functions.
- All off-camera mode, SLAVE Nikon/ SLAVE S1/ SLAVE S2 support high speed with step M mode flash.
- If abnormal during use, operate C.Fn inside the System Restore, restore the default settings.
- Guide number: 60 (ISO100, 200mm)
- Wireless Flash: Optical pulse transmission Slave
- Flash mode: i-TTL, M, RPT
- Zoom range: 20 – 200mm (when using wide angle dispersion plate is 14mm)
- High speed sync: 1/8000s
- Slave flash: Optical pulse SLAVE Nikon, light trigger S1/S2
- Shutter synchronization: High speed sync, Front-curtain sync and Rear sync
- Flash exposure compensation: Support (with an increment of 1/3 gear in +/-3 gear)
- Bracket exposure: Support
- Flash exposure lock: Support
- Modeling flash: Support
- AF assist-focus: Support
- Manual flash: 1/128 – 1/1 (with an increment of 1/3 gear)
- Frequency flash: 1- 199Hz
- Recycle time: Quick flash less than 2s, ordinary flash less than 3s
- Optical transimission distance: About 20 m
- Optical transimission channels: 4
- Flash groups: Support for A/B/C groups
- Power supply: 4 * AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH IS usable)
- External interface: Hot-shoe, PC synchronous interface, external charging interface
- Battery life: Flash 100 – 700 times
- Measurement: 79.7*142.9*125.4 mm
- Net weight: 420g (not including batteries)